Tuesday 3 January 2023

3 weeks old

 2nd of January 2023

Little fatties. The bitch isn't as small as she looks here!
Polly multi tasking; chewing a smart bone (the type you cannot text with but are allowed to eat) and feeding her pups.

3rd of January: 3 weeks old today

This is me, going to be called Nute (probably!), big strong boy!
I'm very handsome, aren't I?!

The white ear is my special mark, like a superhero. I could be Batdog or Spiderdog or maybe Superdog! Or just the obvious Butterfly Dog.
Here I am meeting aunty Lottie.  She was once described as "a Poodle disguised as a Papillon". It doesn't matter to me what she is, she's black and white and likes me!
You shouldn't listen to boys, I'm the beauty so he must be the beast! I'm the girl.
I don't know yet what my name is going to be.

The horrible humans gave us some pink yucky stuff after they took photos. Apparently it was for worms. We are NOT worms, we are butterflies! Mummy licked our faces clean to help take away the nasty taste.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up and out!

Ears up all round! 26th of January. All these photos are of Nute, Missy would not stay still enough!    29th of January The photos are not g...